SoSa's evolution

martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

Proyectos 2012

[ENG]

Today I'm not uploading art in this post, but I have a lot of things to tell you about my life and proyects.
Firstly, I'm learning After Effects with an experienced animator from Sudafrica. I loved the program and having more skills in this software will help me a lot, I started to see things more easy to make now.
Secondly, I'm starting my animation classes next week, I'm very exited and anxious about it, I haven't been losing my time in holydays, I've been drawing a lot every day from real life (my pets, my hands, feet, face, places, objects, characters, clothes, etc). I have to get better, because I'm planning to take forward my animation studies outside in U.S.A. or Canada, so, I need to improove my skills because I can't do it without financial aids.
I also need to have some work experience this year so I can improve my curriculum. Yesterday I recived a call from a cousing asking me if I could make a 3D model for an architecture proyect. I accepted and I'm now waiting for more detailed instructions about the design.
I also want to try writting a novel, there is a writting contest this year and I have a lot of ideas, I need to take my time to develop them.
And what about my short films? CarqueJa has been working on a new project, a new animation for a short film festival with a very nice prize, which is a big oportunity for us.
I will be telling you more about the short film we are making in later posts.

SoSaludos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario