SoSa's evolution

jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Croquis y Elfos / Elf and sketches

[ESP] [ING]

¡SoSaludos!
Hoy no dibujé en todo el día, pero si en la noche.
Empezé a dibujar croquis de escenografia y perspectiva tomando en cuenta algunos consejos que un amigo me habia dado.

Greetings!
Today I hadn't drawn anything during the day, but I have been drawing recently at night.
I started drawing sketches of background stages and landscapes to practise something of perspective. I took some advices and tips from a friend.


Planos - Paisaje
Planes - Landscape


Perspectiva 1 - Centro comercial
Perspective 1 - Shopping center


Perspectiva 2 - Ciudad
Perspective 2 - City


Bueno, aún tengo que seguir practicando lo que es perspectiva, pero en ese momento me aburri y decidí dibujar algún personaje en calidad final.
Les dejo el proceso.

¡SoSaludos!

Well, I have to keep on drawing landscapes and perspective stuff, but I got a little bored and decided to draw a character in a final quality. I leave you with the drawing process.

SoSaludos!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario